Standing committees and boards
Within the Academy there are permanent committees and boards for finance, prizes and awards, grant allocation and library/archives.
Special boards administer the Enaforsholm and Barksätter estates.
- The standing finance committee – the Academy’s counsellors on economic management
- The standing prize and award committee – prepares items concerning the Academy’s prizes and awards
- The standing BAHP committee (Library, archive and historical projects) – plans and reviews the unit’s activities.
- The research grant committee – prepares applications for research grants and travel scholarships.
- The review committee – reviews applications for and use of internal grants
- Election Committee – prepares the election of Swedish, foreign and honorary fellows.
- The foundation for the SLO fund – promotes appropriate mechanization and building activities in agriculturen and forestry, especially measures that improve the working environment.
- The board of the Barksätter estate – deals with all affairs concerning Barksätter, situated near the town Katrineholm in the county Södermanland.
- The board of the Enaforsholm estate – deals with affairs concerning the Academy’s mountain estate Enaforsholm Fjällgård in western Jämtland (except business conducted by Enaforsholm Ltd).